Wild Reserve Pu-Erh tea is an aged tea that undergoes a unique fermentation process after the leaves of 1,000-year old tea trees in Yunnan Province, China are hand-plucked. This unique process produces a tea that, like wine, gets better with age. Pu-erh will last for a long time, which will also increase the flavor as it ages. This truly unique and nutrition-packed tea makes for a proud addition to the Wild Foods line!
How to brew Pu-Erh Tea:
- Bring 10oz water to boil.
- Pour a couple ounces of hot water over 3g of tea.
- Let this sit for 2-3 seconds then strain out. Discard this water. This "rinses" the tea.
- Pour 4-6 ounces of hot water over tea and let steep for 20-30 seconds.
- This is your first cup of drinkable tea.
- You can perform another 5-10 infusions like this.
Ingredients: Aged Chinese pu-erh tea grown in high-altitudes (organically grown)